Downloads | English | Passaporte/Passports | Documentos/Documents
To request a CV Passport you must follow the instructions and complete the attached form
WHO IS ENTITLED TO A CAPE VERDEAN PASSPORT
Any Cape Verdean citizen if:
- Bearing proof of the Cape Verdean nationality from birth;
- Born outside Cape Verde, but acquired the Cape Verdean Citizenship, from CapeVerdean parents or grand parents born in Cape Verde.
NOTE: The requests for passports for minors should be submitted and signed by one of the parents or legal guardian trough the appropriate request form.
- Being registered at the Consulate General;
- Have a Cape Verdean passport, birth Certificate or Identification Card
- Two passport type pictures;
- $68.00 USD, in cash or money order;
- Print, complete the application form (on page 2), and sign.
if you request that your passport be sent by mail, you must send an additional $5.00 (five dollars) for mailing expenses. Please mail all the above to:
Consulate General of Cape Verde
300 Congress Street, Suite 204
Quincy, MA 02169